6.01.2015

New in the Shop:



Our good friends recently got married and it was an emotional, beautiful time for everyone that participated.
I was lucky enough to work closely with the bride in designing her wedding invitations and her bridal bouquet. I loved being included in the process, so I decided to add a new product to my shop: Custom Invitations.

The starting price includes the designing of main invitation and up to two inserts. All the type, florals, and overall design will be a collaboration between the client and myself. The client will receive ready-to-print jpg files of everything as well as the original painting, if they so choose.

Anything from wedding invitations to baby shower invites to special occasions or events, I will be happy to work with you! Send me an email if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment