7.18.2016

Evelyn Haupt for K & Elphy


I had the priviledge of working with K&Elphy, a handmade brand from Athens Greece, in creating images for her Spring/Summer line this year.


The shoes, aside from being comfortable and striking summer staples, are a nod to the traditions and history of Greece. I loved working with Elphy and seeing the passion that she harbored for her heritage and how she translates that into footwear for women and children. 






Can you not with these Mommy&Me sets? I am taking full advantage of the twinning possibilities as the summer progresses, and Talia, fortunately, is loving it.

Thank you to Elphy, who is as kind as she is creative, for reaching out and making this collaboration happen.  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so many awesome things! I love your work, as always! But I'm especially loving your picture of Greece! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! Kisses to you little ones!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Amazing! As always. Again, you are so talented. I just love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa! Thank you so much! I appreciaye that you always keep up with my work and I love to see what you've been up to! Hugs

      Delete