1.02.2016

oh hey, 2016


Last year, I made some pretty rad goals. The only one I accomplished perfectly was related to doing Talia's hair (which I'm really proud of us for doing!).
This year, I want to focus on taking care of myself physically, because last year taught me that everything is linked. Health, happiness. Ya.



OVERALL
my family is coming up on some huge life changes this year and I want to be strong and centered and happy for those.

SELF
be healthy (like for reals)
set regular spiritual habits
read more
feel awesome

HOME
keep it clean
get rid of piles / extra crap
cook stuff for my hubs

MOTHERHOOD
teach her more (in natural ways)
make her a couple of books
be sensitive to her feelings

WIFEHOOD                                                    
take care of him when he's sick                  
be happy                                                          
plan surprise date nights

ARTISTICALLY
make one full painting each month (minimum)
keep on keeping on

I view these goals not as things to be accomplished perfectly, but things I am going to begin and just keep trying at. It's really the only way I survive this crazy life. :)
Also, this year started on a Friday. I'm taking that as a sign that it's gonna be one heck of a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment