9.15.2014


There was a couple rainy days this week! I busted out my galoshes and cardigan and Talia and I watched lots of movies and ate on the couch (also, I got a little sick, so I felt justified).
Then on Saturday, I was a bit of a bag lady because we got to ride the Frontrunner (Utah's version of a train) but my sister let me borrow her mustard top so I still felt kinda glamorous what with the wind and all. :) And I've been loving wearing my hair down and not having to shave my legs now that it is seventy degrees each day.

So there are some good things that come with saying goodbye to summer.

Brands: H&M (biker jacket, wool hat, pointy kitten heels), Lulu Lemon (striped jacket), Down East Basics (grey jeans and off white Mexican blouse), Target (galoshes and teal cardigan), Kate Spade Saturday (circle cross-body bag), Soel Boutique (floral trousers), Petunia Pickle Bottom (diaper bag/carry all), Clarks (sandals), JCrew (polka dot blouse), Neiman Marcus (pleated skirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment