8.25.2014


This week, I went to an appointment for Talia with a scarf on my head, I wore a dress to do the laundry, attended church with a stain on my Mexican dress, and killed my feet wearing booties to the zoo.

Because priorities.

Brands: H&M (scarf, wool hat, booties, striped blouse, skinny jeans, gold cuff), JCrew (green sweater, corduroy pants, belt), vintage (unicorn leather bag), Target (grey liberty print dress), Lulu Lemon (menswear striped tee), Flor de Luz (Mexican dress), Banana Republic (leather heels), Kate Spade Saturday (circle cross body bag).   


2 comments:

  1. Because priorities! I just love your what I wore posts. Actually, all your posts to be honest. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie, I'm so glad to have you as a friend. Really, truly.

      Delete