6.30.2014



This week we went out for a delicious and expensive sushi date because it was Jake's birthday. I could have sushi every day probably. I love my husband for everything he does, but especially for getting me hooked on the good stuff. ;)
I've been wearing a lot of menswear (courtesy of Jake) and adding feminine touches like jewelry or a nice hair style. It is super comfortable and makes me feel put together still.
Also, I went shopping with Cassie of My Hull Heart and I will probably go back and buy everything I looked at while I was with her. She is so stylish and has a great eye for a bargain.

Brands: H&M (striped menswear tee, dress and booties), Soel Boutique (silk trousers), The Aquatic Ghost Colony band (Graphic tee), JCrew (dotted blouse), Forever21 (flat brimmed faux leather hat). Thrifted: skirt, sunhat, shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment