5.14.2014

Style Inspiration #1: Modern + Organic


Since graduating, I have continued pursuing the adventure of discovering and honing "my look". I especially enjoyed the journey that Eva Jorgensen from Sycamore Street Press shared recently on her personal aesthetic that she calls Minimal Bohemian. Monica Lee from Smart Creative Women even has a whole course on finding your own brand and how to maximize it. So I've decided to take baby steps and put together little mood boards coupled with the resulting art work as my style develops.


This is what has been inspiring my work recently and I LOVE it. 
I called it Modern + Organic because of the black/whites (but mostly whites) and the structured feel, coupled with a natural element.







All of this brought about my favorite little creation this season, using as reference the absolutely stunning Summer Citrus photo shoot featured on Grey Likes Weddings put together by florist Ashely Beyer , and photographer Michael Radford.


So here's to a summer of decisive creativity that results in a better personal aesthetic and a happier me. :)

Sources: sources for all the photos can be found on my Pinterest page, except, course, the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment