4.29.2014

Part 2: Mi chiquita




There is something about a tutu, isn't there? One of my favorite things about Talia right now is her posture and overall composure. Oh, and also, her dance moves. (See the first part on this photo shoot here.)














Oh. Life is so wonderful.
I graduated last week and I can't stop thinking about all the bright possibilities of a school-less future! Of course, I have been mostly laying around and reading Wonder Woman and generally neglecting any chores of any kind. Nevertheless, I have big plans! I am excited for this new chapter (and more home-cooked meals... maybe). Huzzah!



Photographer:  Tracy Anderson Photography

Outfit details: Handmade bow from Etsy (SUPER sale going on right now!), jacket from Target, shirt is also from Target, skirt from Jujubunny Shop (my favorite kids store hands down), shoes from See Kai Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment