2.16.2014

Winter (and a toddler)



<< I started this post in January, and though we are in February now, I thought, "Hey, it's still winter!" Also these are good ideas/blogs to read, though Talia is not sick anymore.  >>

This is my first January with a toddler and I keep rubbing my eyes and asking myself if this is really happening. Since we can't go outside much, most of the time, I lay on the floor and Talia runs around tearing things down and stepping on my head.

I am so glad Talia has awesome playmates and there are such things as indoor playgrounds. Seriously saved my sanity.

Until she got sick this week. So now I have been social networking with a purpose, and guess what? Other people have survived this!

Love Taza 


photo by lovetaza

Naomi Davis. For those of you who are not in love with her already, is a NYC lifestyle blogger. This post was actually inspired by her feelings on January. (What am I talking about; everything I do is inspired by her.) Then her next post was full of genius ideas on how to survive an indoor winter with littles. I seriously owe much of my hope as a mother to Naomi, who fills the world with her happiness of being a mommy. 


My Hull Heart

 

photo by cassie hull

Cassie and I are actually friends in real life. She has two adorable boys and she is a stay at home power house! She always looks fantastic and I feel like our mommy times are pretty similar. She is also super fun to be around. We recently got together at the City Creek playground and it was so fun watching the babes run around together (kind of; they're all pretty independent). I highly recommend that place; I mean, McDonalds is just right there! Anyways, here is a cute post about her indoor shenanigans: shaving cream cupcakes!


Rain or Shine

photo by Rain or Shine blog

I found Kira through instagram; she is a designer and a blogger who lives in Portland. Talia absolutely loves watching video's of Pearl, Kira's darling, hilarious little girl. I am pretty sure Talia has picked up some of Pearl's mannerisms. :) When I am too pooped and Talia is too grumpy, I know Pearl can always come to the rescue and cheer us both up. (She also has her own tumblr, which I love.)

Pinterest

photo by Mr. Printables.com


















As always, has delivered once again with pretttty cool ideas for indoor play.

 

Where do you guys turn when cabin fever is just too much?




 ^^This took place at the local mall, where Talia was offered some previously chewed gum that another innocent toddler found. Of course, she gladly took it before I arrived on the scene. Such are the risks of public play areas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment