4.13.2013

"Love you. Over and out."

I absolutely love surprises.
So naturally, one of my favorite things about Jake is that he likes surprising me.

About a month ago, he kidnapped me and took me on a date. He even provided a babysitter (thank heaven for sisters).
He called five minutes before he got home from class, and when he had hung up, I ran to my closet and frantically began pulling clothes off the hangers. It was like a first date; I had no idea what to wear.
Thankfully, I had experimented earlier that day with a hairdo I found on Pinterest.
We ran around the mall like teenagers, walked in and out of stores and restaurants, ending up at McDonalds with a new pair of printed jeans in my shopping bag.


Maybe it's materialistic, maybe it's youthful. All I really know is that I got a heck of a good husband. 









No comments:

Post a Comment