8.08.2012

Thirty-seven and counting

Things I never thought of before pregnancy:

How much I like reading on my stomach.
How skinny some showers are.
What a luxury it is to reach (and see) my toes.
Taking running jumps into bed is actually quite a skill.
Sleeping through the night. What a blessing.
Runny eggs are a delight. Also off limits.
Sitting on a cushy couch also means I'm stranded there until someone helps me up.
Name choosing is stressful. Beyond belief.
People are really curious about pregnancies.
Half my closet will probably never fit me again.
Every walk is a long walk. (Down the hall, to the parking lot, the bathroom...)
I might start working out regularly. I like when my husband can give me piggybacks.



created by jacob haupt


Anyway, this preggo part is coming to an end pretty soon here.
It's kind of a terrifying relief
But like a friend said,
"Well, you get a baby out of it."









No comments:

Post a Comment