4.05.2018

Spring Break

Fortunately for me, my current day job requires me to keep updated on fashion and what's new and what's trending, so I've been making a lot of these little board things.

If I was traveling for little this spring (Mexico! California! Greece! Anywhere with a warm beach!) This is what I would wear, and basically just switch out graphic tees.

Straw bag: Nordstrom // Tanning ladies tee: JCrew // Tassel earrings: Topshop // Platform sandals: Treasure&Bond // Motto Jacket: BlankNYC // Maxi skirt: Alice and Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evelyn,
    Impressed with you work. Attractive and professional. As I mentioned, not looking specifically for a specific illustration but always ready to illustrate--it really ads to promotions I do online and social media. You can see examples of how that is used on the facebook page for storyinliteraryfiction. https://www.facebook.com/storyinliteraryfiction/ Uou can see what other artists have done with stories and novels here: https://www.storyinliteraryfiction.com/art-gallery/
    If you have interest in this sort of art, let's talk. whcoles@aol.com

    ReplyDelete