2.16.2016

illustrated profiles: Chloe Moretz


We are the closest family ever and we are the most insane family ever. It may look weird to others, but to us, it's life."

Chloe, at 18 years of age, is a young gun in Hollywood; yet she shows integrity and strength of character. All the heart eyes for young people who believe in something and make stand for whatever that may be.

"Never choose your friends over your family or a boyfriend or girlfriend over the family. My mom has always taught us that blood is thicker than water [...]"


She is a human rights activists, a passion that came from seeing first hand the mistreatment of members of her family;
 "I have two gay brothers and two straight brothers, and my gay brothers were treated horrifically until they grew up and understood how to deal with it. I will delete you and I will block you, and you will not be a part of my life if you ever say anything bad about my brothers."

People often ask her if she's dating/is interested in boys, love etc. Her response in an interview for  Seventeen magazine:
"It's a tough age to fall in love. People change so quickly. I don't want to have to feel like I have to watch my step, 'cause I’m 17 and I shouldn't have to."

On #squadgoals:
“I agree with having a good core group of friends, but the issue I have with squads is it creates exclusivity,” she said. “I was never included in those things when I was a kid. I was the weird one that chose to do movies, so now I go out of my way to be nice to people and make them feel included.”


I fell in love with her because of this video for one of my favorite bands I saw a couple years back.
 Hair goals to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment