1.27.2015

Coming Soon


Hello all you lovely people who read my blog.
You are all GEMS.  Thank you for your support! It means so much to me. Really.


I would like to announce that I have been working hard on a collection that will be released next month. It features this floral illustration motif and will have a few figurative illustrations as well. The work will be sold in the form of prints, an assortment of products, and some apparel.

The release will also mark the opening of my online store, where prints can be bought directly through me (products and apparel will be sold through external sites).

I have been vacillating between confidence surges and panic attacks, as Talia, I'm sure, has noticed. Nevertheless, I am very excited to bring you the Wilmona Collection and all the fun things that will come with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment