9.08.2014

just happy


So happy and grateful that I am able to live each day with a man who believes in dreams, works very very hard towards them, and whose first priority is always my happiness.

 My goal this school year (of Jake's) is to relish these moments here and now. To anticipate the needs of my little family and help us all be happy, clean, and healthy. To enjoy the goods that Provo has to offer and be a part of the lovely community that lives here. To further my own dreams and help Talia find hers. To show my husband that I am proud of all he does.

This picture was taken on our Hawaii trip, way back when. A few things have changed since then, but all those changes have been so good to us. Because of that, I so look forward to the changes the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment