7.14.2014



That pink dress was a dream. It has been in the back of my closet for a year or so, until it got smoldering hot one evening and I wanted to go on a walk in a maximum of two layers of clothing.  It was like wearing no clothes at all. I was so happy.

This vintage skirt never disappoints.  I wore it to a wedding where a huge gust of wind came out of nowhere, and I didn't have to scramble to keep my skirt down. It is heavy and has tons of pleats, yet breathes easily.

Also, I found my long lost sunglasses from Harmony Provo! They had been MIA for months. So of course, I wore them every day this week no matter what my outfit was. (p.s. Don't you love my track pants outfit?? It was one of those days...)

In other news, the BYU Museum of Art has a show going on in the main gallery that is displaying original costumes from movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom of the Opera, Ever After, Finding Neverland, and many other classy, fancy movies. So if you're into that, it's free.

Brands: Down East Basics (dress), H&M (flower crown headband for FIVE bones), Maeberry Vintage at the Re-hive Bazaar (skirt), Belle and Whistle (yellow gingham bow) Harmony Provo (sunglasses), Underarmor (t-shirt), Soel Boutique (the indispensable silk trousers that I wear everytime I forget to shave my legs).

No comments:

Post a Comment