7.08.2014

angles


As this little blog becomes a bigger part of my life, I'm still not 100% sure what direction we'll be going in. It is a little dis-orienting. But one thing is certain; good images are important.

Fortunately, my husband is a bit of a whiz with the dslr we own, and he has huge amounts of design instinct and training. And he lives with me.
On Sunday, we went out to do a photo shoot with the intent to capture images for a new blog design I am working on with Natalia Rosa.

Guys, it was so hard. 
I am not used to being in front of a camera and I don't know how to stand, smile, not smile, what to do with my hands, where my hair should be...
All you fashion bloggers out there have a gift.  

So... if any one wants to hand out awesome tips on being on camera, please do.




No comments:

Post a Comment