6.08.2014

bathroom stories


Having a baby severely limited the privacy settings on my life.
Everywhere I go, she goes. Everything I do, she watches (and maybe copies).
I mean, I still try to keep her out of my lingerie drawer and stuff, but when it comes to bathroom business, I have completely given up.



This is what happens when anyone closes the door.


 Sometimes, it's kind of amusing; she hands me the toilet paper, I walk in to find plush pokemon waiting for me, and, if I'm lucky, she closes herself out and starts pushing things under the door for me from the hallway.

Lately, though, she has become more adventurous and fallen in the bathtub and somehow climbed into the sink and was trying to push my rings and bobby pins down the drain.


We keep the door closed now at all times. Especially since it strongly smells of bleach right now due to the intense cleaning from some surprises during bath time.
I'm still ok with her bringing me toilet paper, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment