6.16.2014


A few of my dream summer essentials made it into my wardrobe this week. The silk floral pants, the leather flat-brim hat, and the Mexican dress have been all over my pinterest lately and now they are in my closet! I love when that happens.
Also making their first appearances this summer season: the t-shirt/skirt combo and the head scarf (that I still feel self-conscious wearing in public but whatever).

Brands: Soel Boutique (floral trousers), Forever 21 (sunglasses and leather trucker hat), Flor de Luz shop (Oaxaca dress), Hot Topic (Black Sabbath t-shirt), Boden (orange skirt), HM (head scarf and skinny jeans), Down East Basics (braided V-neck shirt).

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I absolutely adooore this series. I might try this out. I ordered a notebook with fashion figures in it. I dress cutely a few times a week but it's too much time to take pictures all the time, not to mention makes me feel self conscious. This is so good. Love your style. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It's so easy. And you don't have to feel awkward in front of a camera! hahah can't wait to see yours!!

      Delete