5.31.2014

swimwear: illustrated



 I have a slight obsession for swim wear. 

I think it's because a few months after Talia was born, I really thought I was never going to feel attractive ever again. Then my sweet mother-in-law took us to Florida and bought me a swim suit. And that was that.


These are the swimsuits I'm loving right now.





Thinking about making these into little summer cards. Yeah?

Sources: 
1. Left = Etsy Shop , Right= another Etsy Shop  
2. Left = Anthropologie, Right = unknown; found on this Tumblr through this Pinterest board
3. Left = JCrew, Right = Polyvore
4. Left = unknown, found through this Pinterest board, Right = Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. you are incredibly talented. those illustrations are gorgeous!! i love swimsuits too (and may or may not have bought four new ones this month. oops! haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia! I love your blog! I am working on re-designing my own as well, but I hired someone to code it for me because heck if I know how to code. I want to see all your swimsuits!

      Delete