1.28.2014

I think she is made of sparkles



Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last night, Talia and I had a dance party while we were waiting for Dad to get home with those much needed wipes/diapers. As I mentioned (ranted) before, I really like the xx and Jake bought me the record before he went on his last business trip as a "going away gift"? I was happy.

So I put the vinyl in and she ran over, put on my necklace, and would not let me leave the designated dance area. We jumped, waved our arms, turned in circles (Talia's personal favorite) and laughed as we swung around. Whenever I would stop to get a drink, she would quickly and quietly run over, take one of my legs in the crook of her arm and steer me back to the dance floor.

Yeah, we skipped bath time.  :)

I love this little toddler stage. It's bad, but I love it when she says "no". She draws out the "n" and her little voice! She seldom says it, but I have to look away when she does so I can smile secretly.

I admit, sometimes I have mini panic attacks when I think of graduating and spending all day at home, following/fixing the trail of wreckage all day long. But then there are these moments full of magic where I can't keep from laughing and running up and down the halls with Talia as she smiles her toothy smile and squints her ginormous eyes as the wind (or my hair) hits her face. In all my years of school, I have had maybe two or three of these moments. Talia brings them in almost daily! I am convinced she is made of sparkles and unicorn tears and fairy dust.

Here is a little instagram video.  (I know, I know; why is my Christmas tree up? I couldn't tell you.) Aren't her pigtails the cutest??



2 comments:

  1. This makes me even more baby hungry. You both are so magical and I can't wait to try to be as good of a momma as you. (:

    ReplyDelete