1.31.2013

The Luggage Line

School this year is kind of different.

I'm married (which makes my personal bubble about five times bigger than most of the other students).
I have a baby (so all I talk about is spit up incidents and how I need to get home because my baby is starving).
I'm an artist (and some days I hate my life/career/stupid paint that won't do what I want).

Fortunately, most days, I love my classes and get some projects in with great sacrifices to wife and mother responsibilities. Unfortunately.



 These are samples of a line I made up in one of my classes for a licensing project. The design is tailored towards bags, backpacks, suitcases, and makeup baggies.  I used legs because it is a little weird and other people probably wouldn't do the same thing.

Meh. I most likely would not buy one, but it was fun anyway. All twelve hours of it.






3 comments:

  1. Me encantan los disenhos! Yo los compraria como cuadros para un banho de mujer :) Cuanto me cobrarias por pieza? - Haguit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Pues dependeria en el tamanho y si los quieres en cuadros. Sin cuadros, entre diez y veinte dolares. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! Those are awesome! So are you.

    ReplyDelete