1.02.2015

Hello, two-thousand and fifteen.


 The sun is shining and my room is clean and bright... I'm feeling optimistic.
Let's do this.

GOALS for 2015


OVERALL- Be the kind of woman I really want Talia to become. 

STEPPING STONES
//artistically//
- create a rather large, consistent, attractive portfolio. 
- finish my online re-brand.
- set a monthly financial goal 
- have a workspace

//home//
- become a clean freak
- cook a nice meal once a week
- de-clutter my life

//motherhood//
- make Talia a book
- actively play with her every day
- get her to sit still long enough to do her hair

//wifehood//
- be sexy
- be happy
- be helpful
- create a happy environment for when Jake comes home
- remember date nights

//self//
- make my bed daily
- be reading a good book
- do something to make me feel pretty daily
- be more spiritual
- feel awesome about myself




I feel good about this year. I'll be referring back to this post as the year comes by and hopefully it will remind me that my life is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment